Return to index  

Hans Zbinden, I presume

April 23 2004 at 10:16 AM

(Login elanoftroy)
AP Discussion Group

Response to Yet another otherworldly dish from Rochat

Hans,

I can’t stop laughing; your phrasing is so wonderfully quirky. I was enjoying your report on the delicious John Dory fish, cooked in simplicity; when I got to the part of the tongue, you jolted my senses. I could hardly wait to see the picture of the fish with a tongue; that would be a first for me. Do fish have tongues?

Like I said I can’t stop laughing, seems like I’m not alone. Ya know - I had other plans for this morning like sleeping in an hour or so longer. After reading your delicious report on the John Dory fish then interjecting your serious, uncanny phrasing “on what part of the tongue you tasted the sauce” I’m wide awake.

I agree simplicity can result in an outstanding dish. A friend of mine used a part of the palm tree over the coals in his barbeque pit when cooking chicken. That along with salt, pepper and lemon made for a simply tasty chicken; no matter what part of the tongue, you tasted all with complete harmony.

Bravo,

Helen

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page