.com Feature Sections
Watch Diaries - Lessons In WISdom
Case Studies in Collecting
Horology and Industry Articles
Thomson's Atelier - by Curtis Thomson
Montre et Tact
- by Ei8htohms
Watch reviews: Quick looks
Watch reviews: In-Depth analysis
Return to index
Where did the term 'Hot Dog' originate ?
August 8 2004 at 12:21 AM
What's your favourite hot dog brand, Nathans?, and favourite toppings?....
Are they 100% beef?
Respond to this message
You had to ask that question!!!
- elanoftroy on Aug 8, 2004, 1:24 AM
According to National Hot Dog & Sausage Council >>
- MTF on Aug 8, 2004, 6:22 AM
Great Stuff ,,,thanks allot..nt
- Richard Hatter on Aug 8, 2004, 6:54 AM
Good investigative reporting
- elanoftroy on Aug 8, 2004, 2:52 PM
There's a new hotdog place in Midtown Manhattan >>
- Anthony Tsai on Aug 8, 2004, 12:07 PM
Ah, NY, where even the simple hot dog becomes currency in social status transactions ;-) .
- Jack Forster on Aug 8, 2004, 6:59 PM
Danny Meyers anecdote
- amrx on Aug 9, 2004, 4:50 AM
They actually serve reasonably price Dom Periginon
- ed morel on Aug 12, 2004, 3:45 PM
What please is the reasonable price you tell us and how much for what vintage year? Txs nt
- Lord_Arran on Aug 13, 2004, 12:45 AM
The beer on tap is Stella Artois Draft for $3.00 >>
- Anthony Tsai on Aug 16, 2004, 7:22 AM
Thank you Mr. Anthony. As I can tell, the price of US$ 150 per bottle (any vintage even)>
- Lord_Arran on Aug 17, 2004, 7:52 AM
Copyright © 1999-2014
. All rights reserved.
ThePuristS.com Home Page