.com Feature Sections
Watch Diaries - Lessons In WISdom
Case Studies in Collecting
Horology and Industry Articles
Thomson's Atelier - by Curtis Thomson
Montre et Tact
- by Ei8htohms
Watch reviews: Quick looks
Watch reviews: In-Depth analysis
Return to index
A message to WFEDders >>
December 6 2004 at 9:10 AM
I am off on the holiday break and may not have Internet access until New Year's Eve. At best it may be intermittent.
Have a happy holiday season, be nice to one another and don't burn down the dining room
Respond to this message
OK we'll authorise this long break on one condition...
- Amenon on Dec 6, 2004, 12:26 PM
Maybe........................................ ;o) (nt)
- MTF on Dec 8, 2004, 8:37 AM
From now to later than New Year dear Melvyn-sama? Are you not a little young to have such>
- Lord_Arran on Dec 6, 2004, 5:37 PM
I'm in North Wales; say no more ............ >>
- MTF on Dec 8, 2004, 8:43 AM
North Wales you say? I say no more about a long vacation, ordeal, ordeal nt.
- Lord_Arran on Dec 8, 2004, 3:30 PM
We'll see you in the New Year, MTF-san. . . and. . .
- JackForster on Dec 6, 2004, 7:41 PM
- MTF on Dec 8, 2004, 8:36 AM
Melvyn, I promise I'll leave my matches, blow torches.........
- et on Dec 8, 2004, 9:40 AM
Still AWAY but got brief Net access today >>
- MTF on Dec 15, 2004, 3:38 AM
ThePuristS.com Home Page