Which are your favourite teas?April 23 2005 at 11:04 AM
|Björn Hansson (Login Hansson)|
Having searched this forum for threads about tea for about an hour, I found that it has been quite a while since anyone last started a thread on the subject of fine tea.
Personally I prefer Darjeeling teas, and I am eager to taste this year's first flushes which should be arriving shortly. I especially look forward to tasting this year's first flush from the Castleton tea garden. Last year's first flush from Castleton was very, very good, and hopefully this year's harvest is as good as last year's. In addition to Darjeeling tea I drink Chinese and Japanese teas, and I can highly recommend Long Jing tea of the brand "Tribute"; In my opinion the this Long Jing (Dragon well) tea is a great introduction to green tea!
If you are a tea drinker, please take a moment to post your recommendations!
When browsing old threads about tea I noticed that Mr. Teillol-Foo once asked if anyone knew what a Swedish "delicacy" consisting of rotten herring was called. Should anyone of you ever feel the urge to taste this dish when visiting Sweden, please ask for "surströmming"!
Kind regards from Sweden,
- Favourite tea - LeeKH on Apr 23, 2005, 11:07 PM
- Oolong tea from Fujian Province, China. - tony p on Apr 24, 2005, 12:14 AM
- Labookellie's Broken Orange Pekoe - Amenon on Apr 24, 2005, 11:19 AM
- A friend who is a martial arts and meditation master. . . - Jack Forster on Apr 24, 2005, 6:56 PM
- Thank you, buddy! I love my Sencha Warashina and I lack my daily dose of it. (nt) - Valentin Blank on Apr 28, 2005, 7:26 AM
- Help for a neophyte - PSADC930 on Apr 29, 2005, 12:23 AM
- Tea - Amenon on Apr 29, 2005, 2:28 PM
- Re: Tea - insandiego on May 10, 2005, 8:22 AM
- White tea - Björn Hansson on Apr 29, 2005, 5:12 PM
- Thanks - PSADC930 on May 2, 2005, 8:26 PM
- A nice book on tea... - AlbertoS on May 3, 2005, 7:58 AM
- Re: Kao-san ("High Mountain") tea from Taiwan - stultus77 on Apr 30, 2005, 6:18 AM
- kao-san & mariage freres marco polo - eloise on May 4, 2005, 6:05 PM
- I would also suggest - Norio Hattori-Paris on May 6, 2005, 8:47 PM