Return to index  

Is the coffee important? >>

April 29 2006 at 1:50 AM

(Login MelvynTeillolFoo)
Admin

Dear WFEDders,

As moderator, I am aware of the passion stirred (pun intended) by that question. Let me explain.

I don't drink coffee. Well, to be truthful, I do not order coffee. I have never been in a 'Starbucks' and until 12 years ago, had never had an espresso.

I only get the stuff at the end of fancy dinners especially in Italian or French-style restaurant. I am completely unaware of the quality or grading criteria of coffee that I am given.

I only surmise that sometimes coffee is good when my dining partners go, "Ummmm". Even then, I am unsure if they do that every time or only when something is particularly 'umm-ful'. I get the impression that at the end of a meal (especially a WFED tasting session), people are too replete to care what warm liquid they wash down the petit fours with......

Disclosure: MTF does not have a long or short position on SBUX stock or any other coffee retailer, but is considering investing.....

Regards, MTF

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page