Return to index  

Is the coffee important? >>

April 29 2006 at 1:50 AM

MTF  (Login MelvynTeillolFoo)
AP Moderators

Dear WFEDders,

As moderator, I am aware of the passion stirred (pun intended) by that question. Let me explain.

I don't drink coffee. Well, to be truthful, I do not order coffee. I have never been in a 'Starbucks' and until 12 years ago, had never had an espresso.

I only get the stuff at the end of fancy dinners especially in Italian or French-style restaurant. I am completely unaware of the quality or grading criteria of coffee that I am given.

I only surmise that sometimes coffee is good when my dining partners go, "Ummmm". Even then, I am unsure if they do that every time or only when something is particularly 'umm-ful'. I get the impression that at the end of a meal (especially a WFED tasting session), people are too replete to care what warm liquid they wash down the petit fours with......

Disclosure: MTF does not have a long or short position on SBUX stock or any other coffee retailer, but is considering investing.....

Regards, MTF

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2016 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page