dining suggestions for NYCJune 6 2011 at 10:03 PM
|Julian (Login watch-guy.com)|
PP Discussion Group
Due to cheap fares and the dtrong Aussie $ we are off to NYC for 2 weeks
Restaurant recommendation would be welcome.
Eleven Madison is on the cards
The range can be from upmarket eg Per Se - we are not going as I heard it is very overrated
to Rays Pizza
PS Any good Japanese restaurants which we should try?
- Not been there for some time - MTF on Jun 6, 2011, 11:15 PM
- One suggestion, La Grenouille on 52nd - michael.ting on Jun 7, 2011, 7:00 AM
- A few suggestions... - Dino944 on Jun 7, 2011, 8:17 AM
- Shimbashi on 48th between 5th and Madison Ave. - KIH on Jun 7, 2011, 8:23 AM
- Burgers, steaks and misc. - ei8htohms on Jun 7, 2011, 6:15 PM
- Thanks for all your suggestions . Since my wife - Julian on Jun 11, 2011, 12:58 AM
- going to nyc in two weeks - rcoppel on Nov 8, 2011, 9:44 PM