Return to index  

What's for lunch today?

July 21 2011 at 10:28 PM
ED-209  (Login EDW209)
AP Discussion Group

So what did you have for lunch today?

It's been a busy week for me at work so I haven't had a chance to really go out for lunch. Today I needed a quick break to step out of the office to pick up something to eat for lunch. Didn't really know what I wanted so I ended up trying a new place just a block away from my office. It's Sugarfish by Sushi Nozawa. I wanted something light so I tried their 'Trust Me Lite' lunch special and brought it back to my office.

[linked image]

Nicely packaged:
[linked image]

Garnishes are placed in individual containers. Starting from the upper left and going clockwise: small lemon wedge, sliced green onions, gari (marinated ginger) and fresh grated wasabi:
[linked image]

[linked image]

From upper left hand corner going clockwise: toro cut handroll and blue crab cut handroll; albacore, salmon, toro and shrimp sushi; edamame; and containers of ponzu and soy sauce:
[linked image]

My takeout lunch included a postcard that had pictures of the various sushi and details on how to pair the garnish:
[linked image]

Overall the quality of the sushi was excellent, however portions were small and expensive for a quick lunch.

Regards,
ED-209

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page