<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Happy Mother's Day

May 9 2008 at 10:00 AM
No score for this post
Lana  (no login)

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothas! hehe
and to everyone else--Have a great weekend!
Even you Martin ..winx..hehe
Let me know what's been going on with you Martin and check your email
Hope you're doing well BarB!
Happy Mother's Day!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
MARTIN1
(no login)

Re: Happy Mother's Day

No score for this post
May 12 2008, 12:31 AM 

heyyyyyyy MOMMMMM... happy mothers dayyyyyyyyy to youuu!!! So how did you spend your day? Did you have your feet up and relax? Did Mike bring you some iced tea with lil umbrella floating on it? hahhaha! Anyways, i hope you feel extra extra special even for just one day.. but you mothers do deserve more than just one day................ 2 days? lmao

hi lana ( for you see? lmao) , everything is good as far as im concern..how about you? but then again, you're not gonna say anything right? hahahaha! Oh yeah, not all is cool,,, i injured my knee again and dont ask me how. I was just gonna stand up from the floor and i heard 3 cracking sounds argggg... after that, i couldnt walk anymore.... so im under therapy again..damnnnnn!

Lana
(no login)

No score for this post
May 13 2008, 2:42 PM 

No, i'm not gonna say anything! lol

MARTIN1
(no login)

No score for this post
May 15 2008, 12:23 AM 

Thank you

BarB
(no login)

No score for this post
May 16 2008, 11:40 AM 

Thank you Lana and Martin, I hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day also Lana.

I had a really nice Mother's Day with my Mom, my kids and grandkids, Mike was not here..he went to TX to visit his Mom.

ok Lana would not say anything Martin, but you know I have to...it's one thing to hurt your knee but not to now how you hurt is...well let's just say, I'm glad you are finally in therapy.....ohhhhhh wait you mean physical therapy! hahahaha

hugs and love
BarB

MARTIN1
(no login)

No score for this post
May 19 2008, 12:37 AM 

Thats good to hear @ good mothers day. So far my orthopedic doc said that i still need to do more muscle/knee strengthening since its still very weak. my left thigh became smaller as compared to my right.... yep, how fast our muscles shrink when not in use... i stopped going to the gym and the court for about 3 weeks and it shrunk already. Anyways, i hope in due time , it will go back to normal. Now when i walk, i can hear some clicking sound coming from my knee... arggggg!

About lana, dont worry about her mom, she'll get over it and talk to me soon. Shes a talking timebomb , you know . hahahahahahahah! PS: but it doesnt mean that i will talk to her .....

Shari
(no login)

No score for this post
May 21 2008, 4:22 PM 

hmmm ...dont' know why but I got the giggles reading Martin's phrase "how fast your muscles shrink when not in use"...lmao....lalallalallalalalala!!!

That clicking you hear in your knee Martin----it the ticking time bomb 10, 9, 8 7, 6, 5, 4......

I think i could win betting on whether Martin will talk to me ever again or not..hmmm
hehehehe

MARTIN1
(no login)

No score for this post
May 24 2008, 2:55 AM 

hiiii mom ..im back from the beach, actually i went to this beautiful island called boracay. The sand is like iodized salt, soo fine and its not painful to walk barefoot. Me and the boys went out to the sea to snorkle.... When you go underwater wiht your mask.. its like you are in another world....colourful corals all around you.... fish of all shapes and sizes..sea weeds and plants swaying back and forth like dancing to some tunes ..hahahha! I saw this hugeeeeee coral but its exactly shaped like a human brain!!!! pretty weird to look at actually. Then on top of it was 2 beige coloured lizards but no legs...i guess they are a couple bec they were entwined together...sweet huh? probably newlyweds..hahahahhaha!

Mom? did you hear this creepy sound??? like some haunting voice talking ? i just heard something counting backwards like 10,9,8.. and also doing the tick tock sound at the same time... oh well, must be peter pan's crockie that swallowed a clock, following me again... <sighs>

<Placeeeeeeeeeeee your betssss... its onnnnnn!!!!>
hahahahhahaha!

BTW, to whom it may concern, its not that muscle im talking about not in use, so get your mind off the gutter, dear..hahahahha! That particular muscle is firm and very solid for your information..hahahahhahahahah! God, you're just celibate for less than a month, you going pervy on me..hahahahhaha! Anyways, my knee are getting better i hope, doing my own therapy also in the house since i was out of the gym due to my trip.

MARTIN1
(no login)

No score for this post
May 24 2008, 3:29 AM 

back to Whom it May Concern... you were the one who said that you wont talk to me anymore because hmmm i dunno the reason...hahhaha! And besides, pretty soon i know my name is gonna get deleted again from the contact list or just going to be shushed in a corner with a crappy " good luck".... Now you are acting like im the one who decided on this...Sooo typical of para-women except barb..hahahahahhahahahahha!

Lana
(no login)

No score for this post
May 27 2008, 2:16 PM 

First of all....Barb I wish you all the patience in the world with your son Martin. I hate saying this but he is a very misbehaved and spoiled child. I'd suggest spanking, but he might enjoy that. I think both of you should seek therapy immediately..hehehe

Second of all..my dear Martin...tsk tsk tsk......that celibacy comment was completely unnecessary! lol I could be a nun if I so choose to with no problem whatsoever..ahem.

Thirdly...I'm glad we're talking again..i haven't had anyone to make fun of in WEEKS!!!

Lana
(no login)

No score for this post
May 27 2008, 2:18 PM 

OOOOPPSSS ..forgot

Glad you had fun at the beach Martin and made it home safely.
Glad your umm 'muscle" is better too
see i "can" be nice darling lmaoooooooo

MARTIN1
(no login)

No score for this post
May 28 2008, 9:22 AM 

Well Lana, regarding celibacy, you can never be celibate and more so a NUN!!! my goddd...i almost choked myself reading that..lol! Instead of you getting hot flushes, you get something else.... hot something. History can tell no lies.. hahahaha!

Btw, that particular muscle will never be a problem.. just the muscles around my knee area...argggg!

Ok.. now run along now Ms Celibate..cough cough.

ps: yeah yeah, good you started talking to me..otherwise you might explode , you being a talking timebomb..hahahhaa!

(Login BarB2001)
Forum Owner

No score for this post
May 28 2008, 11:10 AM 

Wait a minute Lana, why do "I" need therapy???!!!! huh? huh? huh? oh yea, because Martin drives me crazy!!! lmao

Glad you had fun at the beach too son, because heaven forbid if you won't have..lol

I could not see either of you, Lana and Martin, as celibate or not talking..LMAO

Glad you 2 kissed and made up and gearing up for the next round..hahahaha

hugs and love

Barb

Lana
(no login)

No score for this post
May 29 2008, 12:51 PM 

well we didn't "kiss"....the mere thought...would be like kissing my brother and for Martin, like kissing his dog lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo ...wait maybe i should reverse that? I actually said something kinda nice about Martin lol

Current Topic - Happy Mother's Day
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on EntertainmentCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Thanks for dropping by...hurry back now..ya hear!

<>
Photobucket
*HUGS* TOTAL!
give BarB more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

p>