<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

your Myspace

January 17 2009 at 12:21 AM
No score for this post
MARTIN1  (no login)

heyy mom, i checked your myspace and viewed your 2007 christmas pictures. Pretty cool family you got there, mom. Ohhhh btw, i think i saw your pet chihuahua in the pic too....lol! Is your youngest daughter married too??? or she was just posing with her nephew and nieces? she looked pretty young to have kids that age. Im just being hmmmm whats the term ........ nosey..hahhahahahaha!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
BarB
(no login)

Re: your Myspace

No score for this post
January 19 2009, 1:18 AM 

I don't have a dog, that has to be my oldest daughter's dog.

Actually my second daughter (the darker hair) has a son 20 yrs old, soon to be 21 yrs old and a daughter that's 14 today. Scott and Christa are her kids.
My oldest daughter (the lighter hair) has 4 sons ages 18, 17, 8, and 6.

They are both single now.

I need to tell Mike to send me the pictures he took this past Christmas so I can post on there.

any more questions Mr. Nosey??? lol

hugs and love
Mom/BarB

MARTIN1
(no login)

No score for this post
January 19 2009, 6:18 PM 

Ohhhh.... you mean to say your daughter (lighter hair) is single now??? she looks pretty good . Does she go to para? im kiddingggggggggggg... But seriously, shes very pretty. I think i see a lot of similarity from the mom.. ahem ahem... hahahahha! So , will you introduce her to me???? oh yeah, after reading my selfish wish , i guess not huh??? But its your faultttttttt , you insisted of knowing my secret wish..hahahahahhaha!!!!

BarB
(no login)

No score for this post
January 21 2009, 11:47 PM 

yes, she is single and NO, I will not introduce you to her..especially after reading your selfish wish..LOL..and no she does not go to para.

hugs and love
Mom/Barb

MARTIN1
(no login)

No score for this post
January 27 2009, 8:06 AM 

Look whos selfish now ....... < looks at barb>

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
January 28 2009, 12:25 PM 

it's my daughter and not my selfish wish..and I am not being selfish, it's called a parents right to protect their child.,,,happy.gif

hugs and love
Mom/Barb

Current Topic - your Myspace
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on EntertainmentCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Thanks for dropping by...hurry back now..ya hear!

<>
Photobucket
*HUGS* TOTAL!
give BarB more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

p>