Its not that they can't think...

by MrWild (Login MrWild)
Horsemen

past the five second sound bites. They just don't have the time. How far do you chase the rumor looking for the original fact? Is it spin, or is it truth? It makes me feel good and alludes I am right, so it has to be the real way it is. Remember the last divorc3e? Sometimes truth sucks the big one. Hell, they've been using out right lies if it suits the occasion.

A HUGE problem is that we all, nearly every last one of us give a wink and a nod if the dirt is on our side, but scream bloody murder when it is the opposition. I try not to, but see things like a White House BJ as something between all the participants. Newt's infidelity on the other hand felt too much like hypocrisy.

What our country needs to do, is start using Moral judgements across the board. We also need to divest ourselves of names like Muslims, Jew, Rich, and Poor. Individuals should stand trial for their individual sins, not a broad class of people. That won't happen however because no one has the time to go after more than an obscure group of "they."

Posted on Apr 28, 2012, 3:08 PM
from IP address 184.59.33.20

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses