Every cloud has a silver lining...

by (Login JusPlainCrazy)
Horsemen

Well, made it home from the Smoke Out. It was a harrowing trip filled with numerous breakdowns. The last 285 miles were made in a U-Haul truck with the bikes in the back. I can't even describe how frustrating it all was. On the other hand I met so many unbelievable people who helped us out. I feel so humbled and undeserving of their generosity. These are all people who helped me out, some not even knowing my name. It renewed my faith in humanity, specifically the motorcycle riding community. I'd like to throw their names out so they can maybe get a tiny piece of the recognition they deserve as well as to express my sincere gratitude. I'd like to thank Capt. Jack and Terry for checking on me as well as someone else from the forums who called but didn't leave a message to let me know who they were. I looked for you Terry but never could find you there. Thanks to Clean Gene from the Hawg Riding Fools MC as well as the guys at Hawg Wild Cycles in Columbia, SC. Spanky, Sandman and a true ol' school cat (who's name I didn't get) outside of Cheraw, SC. Mark and his son Alex at Family Cycles in Hamlet, NC. I hope I didn't forget anyone. If I did feel free to remind me (please). I wish I could put into words how grateful I am. If you are ever out by Daytona/Orlando and need a hand, and this goes for everyone, don't hesitate to call.
~Crazy

Posted on Jun 25, 2012, 7:50 PM
from IP address 68.205.30.236

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses