<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Main Forum Page  

I can't wait... to lay the smack down!

July 27 2001 at 11:23 PM
Ian  (Login E-Mo)

I think Team 8675309 is gonna rule the day of the 5-man tourny. So go ahead and enter any puny team you want, but it won't do you any good. Once we have proven our paintball dominance to Berry we will move up to the county then the state then we will skip all the other places and go straight to conquering the world. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
and there is nothing you can do about it!!

HAve a nice day
Ian R. Mothorp

P.S. The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those held by any other team member in Team 8675309. In fact the are the opinions held by one crazed individual bent on world conquest.

"Don't need nothing, but a good time"
-Poison(Bret Michaels)

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Court
(Login SquealinWonder)

Woo-Hoo!

July 28 2001, 9:17 AM 

I agree with Ian! Muhahahahhahahahah!!!! :O)

RedShift
(no login)

Untitled

July 28 2001, 9:57 AM 

The Same thing we do every night Pinky

Marcus
(Login Sandelowsky)

Untitled

July 28 2001, 10:05 PM 

Indeed, world domination sounds fun and all but will we be back in time for dinner?

Ian
(Login E-Mo)

Excellent(in Mr. Burns voice)

July 29 2001, 1:21 PM 

And support is growing everyday!!

"Don't need nothing, but a good time"
-Poison(Bret Michaels)

Brad Reardon
(Login BCNB)
Forum Owner

Hmmmm....

July 29 2001, 9:46 PM 

I think not!!! I don't want to trash talk until I know if I even have a team, but if we do... Down goes the reign of team 867-5309... 9.... 9....9... (he says as he slinks back into the shadow from which he came and vanishes into the night) You like that don't you?

Brad

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Main Forum Page  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement