Using Colloidal Silver With a Nebulizer

by stealth1

Many of us know that Colloidal Silver is very effective for skin problems when applied topically rather than through the circulatory system. I have been told that because the pathogens that cause respiratory problems reside in the nasal passages, in the bronchial tubes, and on the inner surfaces of the lungs, these inner surfaces must also be treated topically. This is because like the skin, these inner surfaces are exposed to the atmosphere; they are not truly "inside" the body, like the liver. To treat these inner surfaces topically with Colloidal Silver, it is best to inhale it from a nebulizer.
A few years ago, I had passed on all this information to a friend, who then began ingesting Colloidal Silver and was able to diminish, but not eradicate, his flu symptoms. The Colloidal Silver that he used was produced by 10,000 VAC electrolysis, using a Colloidal Silver generator from CS Pro Systems. The concentration was 28-32 ppm, with a particle size of 0.003-0.008 microns.
On his third bout with the flu that year, my friend experienced the following scenario.
Thursday: Pain in right side.
Friday: Pain increased.
Saturday: X-ray showed pneumonia; my friend was given prescriptions for pain pills and a strong antibiotic to be taken for five days.
Sunday: Symptoms got worse.
Monday: X-ray showed spread of pneumonia to left lung and other areas.
Tuesday: Symptoms got worse; my friend was diagnosed as having viral rather than bacterial pneumonia as evidenced by his worsening condition in spite of the antibiotic, as antibiotics have no effect on viruses.
Tuesday evening: Inhaled four nebulizer reservoirs of Colloidal Silver over period of four hours (c. 24 ml total).
Wednesday morning: Condition vastly improved.
Thursday afternoon: X-ray showed that my friend was cured.
Friday: My friend said that inhaling Colloidal Silver saved his life, and thanked me for helping him.
My friend attributes his cure to inhaling Colloidal Silver, because even taking a prescribed antibiotic, he got worse until shortly after he inhaled Colloidal Silver. It's a shame that other people who contracted viral pneumonia that winter and died (and there were far too many) did not know about inhaling Colloidal Silver.
That said, a discussion of nebulizers is in order. The word nebula comes from Latin, and means cloud. This word is used in astronomy to describe clouds of heavenly bodies, as in the Crab Nebula. Medical nebulizers atomize (break into very fine particles) liquid medications; they do not vaporize (turn into a gas) the liquids. (A "Cold Air" humidifier might also work, but a "Hot Steam" humidifier would merely vaporize the water, leaving the silver particles behind.)
A typical nebulizer consists of a small, medical-grade compressor producing a pressure of 12-20 PSI, and a "nebulizer kit" made up of a few feet of flexible plastic tubing, a small acrylic medication reservoir with a polyethylene screw-on top, a polyethylene T-fitting, and a polyethylene mouthpiece.
One end of the tubing slips over a small pipe protruding from the compressor, while the other end slips over a small pipe protruding from the bottom of the reservoir. You remove the screw-on top from the reservoir and put the medication in the bottom part. Then you screw the top back on and slip the T-fitting onto the stubby pipe on the top. The T-fitting is open on both ends, and the mouthpiece slips over one end. You turn the compressor on, put the mouthpiece in your mouth, and then inhale the medication through the mouthpiece, and exhale through the mouthpiece and the other end of the T-fitting.
Medical nebulizers (compressors) are not available at all drug stores, but can be found at those that have "home health care" departments, like some OSCO stores. They cost from $110 to about $500, but the $110 DeVilbiss PulmoMate is perfectly adequate. An extra "nebulizer kit" costs three to four dollars. However, keep in mind that federal law says that BOTH the nebulizer and the "nebulizer kit" can be purchased only on the order (not prescription) of a physician, although our local COSTCO requires a prescription. Also, some elderly friends recently tried to purchase a nebulizer at an OSCO drug store in Phoenix, but were told that the store needed a fax from the doctor; this was supposedly because Phoenix dopers were using nebulizers to inhale their dope. At any rate, be prepared for the store sales clerk to ask you if your doctor recommended that you purchase a nebulizer. The DeVilbiss PulmoMate is also for sale at several sites on the World Wide Web (Internet).
For those who are concerned with the virulence of new superflu, and want to be prepared for similar situations, I highly recommend that they have the means to inhale Colloidal Silver.

Posted on Sep 30, 2003, 10:49 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement