Given the methodology, this is how the true rankings should have originally looked. There are some significant changes. Unfortunately no updates have been possible over this period of construction.
NEW!!! I have also included a split out of the races currently used in the true rankings. This will help teams better understand what their times reflect (though I'm sure this will also brew some controversy and possibly shed light on any weaknesses of the system).
I would really be interested in feedback from teams either here or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For example:
1) Best performance for CDN Senior DB team in Sudbury?
2) Imps fast in TO?
3) SCC Chiropractic fastest on home turf but weak performance in Ottawa?
4) X-Paddling not up to speed yet in Lachine?
5) Dragonslayers slow in Pickering?
6) Hammerheads really brought it in TO?
7) Big fish fast in Welland but slow in Sudbury?
8) Verdun Adrenaline and Express really know how to put together a 200m?
1) US teams that competed in two Canadian festivals will be put back in the rankings (I think DCH is back in already but MAD and NYWallsteet will be added). This is in the spirit that international teams need to establish that they intend to race in Canada before being added.
2) NACCC Welland and Woodstock (thanks to Q) are very close.