<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

loolking for a rec team , need contact info

January 30 2009 at 10:57 PM
Anonymous 

2 young women new to paddling want to get into dragon boating in the Toronto Sunnyside / TSCC area. No idea who to contact or how to get "in the loop".Practicing once a week followed by beverages sounds great!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Re: loolking for a rec team , need contact info

January 30 2009, 11:53 PM 

I know a few ppl who enjoyed their experience with Paddlers Anonymous and with Strokin Sea Monkeys.

You might want to check out various teams online. DBC links to a few crews in their annual rankings: http://www.dragonboatcanada.org/rankings/Annual.htm

Happy hunting!

Anonymous

February 5 2009, 8:35 PM 

I joined Paddlers Anonymous last year. You won't regret it!

www.paddlersanon.com

I

February 5 2009, 8:54 PM 

I don't know the PA paddlers myself, but I would vouch for PA as well. Seems like a young group that paddle hard and then go for a drink after.

University teams are pretty good too, but I think U of T teams have already started tryouts. And they might be too competitive for your girls.

Anonymous

February 10 2009, 11:30 PM 

Hmmmm are you both Hot?

March 3 2009, 2:20 PM 

Have you found a team yet? If not, let me know and I'll help you find something. I've been in the sport many, many years and know a lot of the teams. You need to find a team that will be a good match for you.

Anonymous

March 3 2009, 2:38 PM 

And please send pics.....

J/K, I'm not the previous poster...

Current Topic - loolking for a rec team , need contact info  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Water SportsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement