<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

DBC level one

February 27 2009 at 3:14 PM
Anonymous 

I took the DBC level one course in Montreal last weekend. The course was better than I expected, far better. If this is the type of work DBC is doing then they have my %100 support. The course was very complete and the teacher (Matt Robert) was great. I encourage anyone to take this course even if you don't intend on coaching. I'll never coach but I manage a team and I pulled lots of great stuff from the course. Can't wait for a level 2.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Re: DBC level one

February 27 2009, 3:37 PM 

and the reason you posted anon was...???

Anonymous

February 27 2009, 4:15 PM 

Probably laziness. Why click and type if you don't have to. Dear Homer Simpson. You are an inspiration.

Anonymous

February 27 2009, 5:06 PM 

My reason was to let people know of a quality coaching course. What is your reasson of being an idiot? Why is this forum so destructive? people like the second poster is why.

The level on ewas great and I wante dto spread the word of something positive. I'm sure some morons will want to find a negative spin on this...

Anonymous

February 27 2009, 5:20 PM 

Thank you for the info. We need to get rid of negative posters like the one bashing this informative post.

I'll be looking into DBC courses.

Current Topic - DBC level one  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Water SportsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement