<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Looking to start a new DB team - Try before you "buy" date for October

August 12 2012 at 6:37 PM

We are 2 experienced paddlers who are looking to start our own female only dragon boat team for next year - beginning of April until Labour Day, out of Port Credit/Mississauga Canoe Club on an evening to be determined by group consensus.

We would like to participate in 3 regattas - Milton, Mississauga and another possible one yet to be determined.

We currently have 10 ladies interested and are looking for 10 more. If you would like to join a dragon boating team and have never paddled before, we will try to arrange a try before you "buy" paddle the Sunday after Thanksgiving out of the Mississauga Canoe Club. If you have paddled before and would like one last paddle before the season ends, we hope you will join us!

If you are interested, please respond to this posting by September 7th and I will try to arrange the paddle for October. I will get back to you with cost once I have done some investigating. It will be approximately $10 for an hour if we get 20 people on the boat.

Thanks.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Re: Looking to start a new DB team - Try before you "buy" date for October

September 11 2012, 8:21 PM 

How did you make out?

Current Topic - Looking to start a new DB team - Try before you "buy" date for October  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Water SportsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement