Return to index  

GO Senator Calendar Week

October 22 2006 at 9:08 AM
zmxu  (Login zmxu)
Trading Zone

At the 2006 Basel, Glashutte Original announced a few more models based on Caliber 100, including the Senator Calendar Week. Since then, the unique functions of this watch have generated attention from the industry and collectors worldwide, as it is one of very few watches (as far as I can remember, only Vacheron Constantin has a similar watch) that can specifically indicate which week among the 52 weeks in a year.

I, however, didnt pay much attention to this watch, not only is this function not so useful in my part of world but I hardly had knowledge about its mechnism, until my recent visit to GO during which Dr. Frank Muller gave me a specific introduction about this watch. So I asked Mr. Rene Marx to provide me with more details of its mechanism. In the following, you will see two pages of details description of this watch:

I would like to thank Dr. Muller and Mr. Marx for introducing me to this very interesting and collectable timepiece.

Thanks for looking

Zhiming Xu

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page