.com Feature Sections
Watch Diaries - Lessons In WISdom
Case Studies in Collecting
Horology and Industry Articles
Thomson's Atelier - by Curtis Thomson
Montre et Tact
- by Ei8htohms
Watch reviews: Quick looks
Watch reviews: In-Depth analysis
Return to index
Perhaps G O should coin the term "intercalendar" . . .
October 22 2006 at 9:21 AM
Brand Forum Moderators
GO Senator Calendar Week
. . . for this rare complication . . . cordially, Art
Respond to this message
Oh, and I believe Mühle . . .
- Art on Oct 22, 2006, 9:24 AM
Yes and no. There are several calendar week displays on the market ...
- Marcus Hanke on Oct 24, 2006, 4:12 AM
52 or 53 weeks
- Simon Christen on Oct 24, 2006, 12:53 PM
This would need far more than a simple perpetual calendar ...
- Marcus Hanke on Oct 27, 2006, 8:06 AM
Should be much simpler
- Simon Christen on Oct 28, 2006, 8:34 AM
Copyright © 1999-2017
. All rights reserved.
ThePuristS.com Home Page