.com Feature Sections
Watch Diaries - Lessons In WISdom
Case Studies in Collecting
Horology and Industry Articles
Thomson's Atelier - by Curtis Thomson
Montre et Tact
- by Ei8htohms
Watch reviews: Quick looks
Watch reviews: In-Depth analysis
Return to index
Let me know when it's on your wrist, David . . .
November 7 2006 at 7:38 AM
Brand Forum Moderators
. . . so we can arrange a proper celebration . . . cordially, Art
Respond to this message
Art, you will be the first to know.
- davudvl on Nov 7, 2006, 12:04 PM
Are you sure you aren't related to Jack Benny? . . .
- Art on Nov 7, 2006, 8:19 PM
I am definitely going to find out. Maybe I can tap his estate
- davudvl on Nov 7, 2006, 10:14 PM
Art, Its on my wrist
- davudvl on Nov 15, 2006, 2:38 PM
Hi honey! So this is why you didn't buy me the shoes I wanted?? ...
- David's infuriated wife on Nov 15, 2006, 3:28 PM
You obviously don't know Dave's wife...she is one of the sweetest...
- ThomasM on Nov 15, 2006, 4:23 PM
Thomas is very correct, and Marcus
- davudvl on Nov 15, 2006, 4:53 PM
Thanks, I feel honoured ...
- Marcus Hanke on Nov 16, 2006, 9:30 AM
I'll be sure to relay the message...
- ThomasM on Nov 16, 2006, 2:30 PM
I hope to be in LA end Nov/early Dec. Hope I can join you guys!
- ThomasM on Nov 15, 2006, 4:24 PM
Copyright © 1999-2017
. All rights reserved.
ThePuristS.com Home Page