Rotor of Caliber 39November 12 2006 at 9:59 PM
|strongbee (Login strongbee)|
Hello. I have a small problem with my Senator moonphase. It is not easily fully wound up. I tried to move my hand / watch a lot and after the day it was just halfly wound (as read from the reserve inidcator). So I manually wind it. I suspect the rotor is too 'light' to give the torque for winding. Does anyone has similar problem? Many thanks!
- I have no problem with a Cal. 39.... - JackB on Nov 13, 2006, 4:40 AM
- No winding problems here either, Strongbee . . . - Art on Nov 13, 2006, 10:53 PM
- Slow winding - Lars on Nov 14, 2006, 2:06 AM
- could be the ball bearings are sluggish - ei8htohms on Nov 14, 2006, 7:05 PM
- Efficient method to improve watch winding ... - Marcus Hanke on Nov 15, 2006, 4:13 AM