.com Feature Sections
Watch Diaries - Lessons In WISdom
Case Studies in Collecting
Horology and Industry Articles
Thomson's Atelier - by Curtis Thomson
Montre et Tact
- by Ei8htohms
Watch reviews: Quick looks
Watch reviews: In-Depth analysis
Return to index
Would you trade a Seadweller for a GO Sports Evo Chrono?
November 30 2006 at 6:39 PM
both watches are LNIB - plus I would have to add some cash.
I also find the Seadweller a tad small....
Respond to this message
In a heartbeat . . .
- Art on Dec 1, 2006, 7:29 AM
...mind if I ask you why Art?....
- Marc on Dec 2, 2006, 10:04 AM
Let me preface my remarks . . .
- Art on Dec 2, 2006, 11:14 AM
Thanks Art and...
- Marc Fratello on Dec 2, 2006, 12:14 PM
I am quite fascinated by the GO Sports Evo Chrono. Unlike Art, I would prefer to have...
- JackB on Dec 3, 2006, 8:32 AM
- Paul on Dec 3, 2006, 2:13 PM
ThePuristS.com Home Page