Return to Index  

Thanks!!

July 17 2001 at 4:37 AM
No score for this post
Missy K  (no login)

Hi! I was looking for your guestbook, and must be blind or you are anti-guestbook! You visited my page and left this as your page. I think you said you found my page through the B*tch webring. Well, they booted me, said my site was not relevant to the ring. First time anyone ever suggested I was NOT a B*tch!! Still confused whether it is a compliment or not!! I appreciate your taking the time to visit my page and signing my guestbook! Please visit again, find useful stuff on my F-Key page, see Recipe Missy (submit any recipes you have!), check out my Single Friends Page, join Music-N-More or Jokes-N-More, check out my anonymous advice board and the P***ed off page to vent or see the awards and new things I created!!! Be sure to add a link to your page on my link page!!I updated my page recently, if you decide to stop by, please sign the guestbook again and tell me your thoughts!! Thanks!!~ Missy Kwww.angelfire.com/pa3/Missy"Learn to love yourself! In the end you are all you are guaranteed to have!!" ~ Missy K

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement