- are You sure You saw a 3787 in rose gold? I only know a WG and YG version.If its really rose-gold buy it quickly and post a pic,it would be an extraordinary piece.
- a lot of second hand ones?? Not that I know,I actually never saw a 3787 on the sec.hand market,its also very rare in auctions.And because of the still quite small numbers of pieces Breguet produces per annum(1/5 in comparison to Patek)there not many of them around preowned and complicated pieces as the 3787 are even rarer.
- more affordable ones:sure,but not with a complication as a perpetual calender.And if You compare
it to the prices of other top brand perpetual calenders with retrograde date it is quite the same price.
- sweep seconds-hand:No
- heavy on the wrist:it is almost perfectly sized with 36.5mm diam,8mm thick,of course a perpetual calender is a bit heavier than a simple dress watch,but I like the feeling I am wearing a precious,complicated timepiece.
- I bought this one last autumn(with the older,champagne coloured dial):