Special Breguet presentation for PuristS in Los Angeles and New York CityApril 9 2006 at 8:03 PM
ThomasM (Premier Login thepurist178)
AP Discussion Group
I am very honored to announce that Mr. Jean-Marc Bories, President, Breguet USA, and Mr. Rodolphe Schulthess, Vice President, World Wide Sales, Montres Breguet, will be hosting a cocktail reception and dinner for ThePuristS in May. They will be presenting the novelties from Basel 2006.
Mr. Bories and Mr. Schulthess will also be available to discuss Breguets history/legacy, as well as the future of the brand its trajectory and direction.
A not to be missed opportunity to hear and learn directly from the executives themselves.
This function is reserved exclusively for members of ThePuristS' community. As is our preference, participation will be strictly limited, to ensure intimacy and maximum quality time for each and every participant.
Los Angeles - Tuesday May 16
NYC - Thursday May 18
cocktail reception, followed by dinner
(exact venue details will be advised by private email)
To register, please send an email WITH ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
1) Full real name
2) log in "handle" on thePuristS
3) contact phone number (ideally, both cell and landline)
4) whether you are a paid participant of ThePuristS' Patrons Program ("I've always planned to but..." doesn't count)
5) what, if any, Breguet pieces you currently own or are considering
I am sure these events will be greatly over-subscribed, and for the most part, I will process requests to participate based upon priority of response - first responders will have priority.
PuristS' events are open to all members of ThePuristS community in good standing - young, old, rich, poor; newbie and experienced old hand alike. All we ask is that you bring a sincere appreciation of fine timepieces and an open mind, and leave any attitudes or pre-conceptions at home.
A small number of places will be reserved for Purist Patrons, so if you are a PREVIOUSLY ALREADY PAID PATRON, do note this in your email. However, promptness of request for reservation is always advised in any case.
I will also be keeping a waiting list, so even if you can't reply (or confirm) right away, it doesn't hurt to register your interest.
Send above information (1-5) to (remove the spaces)
Breguet06 @ ThePuristS.com
Confirmations and details will ONLY be sent by email.
- Excellent news Thomas... - AlbertoS on Apr 10, 2006, 4:59 AM
- Thanks for your overwhelming response! I will be replying to all respondants, please - ThomasM on Apr 11, 2006, 2:03 AM
- All emails replied to; if you sent an email requesting to be included but have not - ThomasM on Apr 16, 2006, 4:16 AM
- membership - Reginald Carey on Apr 20, 2006, 11:18 AM
- Special Brequet presentation in New York - Steven Ross on Apr 23, 2006, 8:14 PM
- Breguet Dinner LA - Reginald Carey on Apr 25, 2006, 4:53 PM