<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

looking for my past

September 3 2002 at 11:36 AM
Score 1.0 (1 person)
patty moore  (no login)

Need to find William A. Lewright (Lawright?), Caterina Ascalu,Asfaha Dirar and or Rizzo Enrica who's names appear on my father's ( Fred William LaCaze) and my mother's (Antonietta Zigheuoini Tirfe) marriage certificate as witnesses on Sept.23, 1968 in Africa. According to certificate Mr. Lawright was born in Kiderminister England,Mar. 26 1945, Caterina in Asmara, Sept. 11,1946, Asfaha in Degrelible June 8 1933 and Rizzo in Adua Jan. 24, 1938.Any info of my mother would help lots! Thanx Patty Moore
P.O. Box 1022
Brewster WA. 98812

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mick McCombs
(no login)

Lewright

No score for this post
July 11 2003, 7:49 AM 

Hello Patti,

I served with Lewright and probably you father. Bill came to the Kagnew Station Reunion held in Nashville, Tennessee in about 1995 or 6 so if you check out the reunion information afteraction pages you can probably find his address through them.

Good luck.

Mick McCombs
SFC 05H.4FK3

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This forum is not intended to be used for political purposes.
Those abusing this forum will be blocked from future use.