<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Kagnew Station Friends 1963 to 1965

June 11 2003 at 1:29 PM
Score 1.0 (1 person)
Robert Frost  (no login)

Hello Everyone: I was in the Army back in the 60's, and was stationed at KAGNEW STATION for two years, at times it seemed to be longer. I was with the group that put on the "RODEO" in Asmara, at a soccer field, I still have the poster of the event. I worked in the Commissary Cold storage units that were located behind the theater and at the railhead, I was in Headquarters Company with many other's that I can hardly remember the names. Chris, Danny, David and other's. I am now working as a federal employee for the Army for over twenty years, I am now working at Pueblo Chemical Depot in Colorado, the Army has a "Mustard Gas" storage facility here, I have been here three years this August 2003. I was in San Antonio, TX for twenty years and had work at Brooke Army Medical Center at Fort Sam Houston, TX. I am now an Occupational Health Program Technician/EMT. Anyone that still remember's me or other's in the time frame of the 60's let me know. See ya' later. . .

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This forum is not intended to be used for political purposes.
Those abusing this forum will be blocked from future use.