<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

first post and wish list

October 28 2001 at 2:28 PM
No score for this post
Jacques Duquette  (no login)
from IP address 209.105.59.141

Here is what I would like Trumpeter to consider in the future:

M48/M60 AVLB Would be a excellent kit to put to plastic.

T-55 AVLB and ARV...both would be excellent follow-ups to thier T-55 series.

M1A1 AVLB and ARV proposed vehicles that never made production, but would be a inspiration and may now be produced by the USA.

M991/M911 Heavy vehicle transport To carry all those M1A1 kits around the workshop

M9 ACE copy of Hobby Fan kit?

1/350 Oscar class sub, Sierra class sub, Nimitz class Carrier, Kirov Battlecruiser, and kiev class heli-carrier.

1/48 SU-32/34 platypus PLEASE!

anyone else have a list?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Sam Alderlieste
(no login)

welcome and....

No score for this post
October 28 2001, 3:53 PM 

perhaps an K-63 APC.

Would be nice to combine with their type-69II.

Sam.

Takashi Yamane
(Login tankguy)
Forum Owner

My request

No score for this post
October 29 2001, 12:33 AM 

Welcome your post.

I think that I want Trumpeter to cover missing numbers of modern vehicles.
For example....
"Vickers Mk1 & Mk3".
Mk1 is freedom Kuwaiti army version in Gulf War.
How do you think of this idea?

Jacques Duquette
(no login)

My personal field of interest...

No score for this post
October 30 2001, 12:27 PM 

...pretty much lies in modern US and Russian vehicles, so i do not know as much about the Vickers. I am sure there are many who would like to see it.

I would like to see more of what Trumpeter has been doing, which is to take some of the resin kits out there and turn them into plastic.

danszter
(no login)

agree

No score for this post
March 8 2002, 7:06 PM 

I think trumpeter are doing a good job-only wish the challenger was out now so I could build it!

I hope the challenger 2 is a good kit!

Here is my wish list> all 1/35

Challenger Charrv

T90

Russian fuel truck

lynx 1/35

Dave Barrett
(Login DBear82)

What I would like to see . . .

No score for this post
October 31 2001, 12:45 AM 

Welcome, and hello!

There are several subjects I would like to see Trumpeter come out with. Before I list them though, I would like to make a couple of comments.

There has been a lot of discussions on the various discussion groups pertaining to Trumpeter's practice of copying other companies' products. I just want to say, that although I do not condone this practice, I am truthfully glad that they do. My logic for this is simply that I can not afford the original kit very often. For instance, I did purchase the Coree Productions Osorio, but it was the most expensive kit I have ever purchased. The rumored JGSDF Type 89 MICV is also an excellent example. The original kit from Pit-Road, cost around $140 USD when new! The majority of these kits are no longer in production, so I for one do not see the harm. I could go further into detail on this matter, but I believe ya'll get my point.

Ok, now for my list of kits I'd like to see.

- IDF Sho't MBT {This would be another copy of a Coree kit, they're so-called 'Bengurian' (who was a person, not a tank)}
- French Panhard VBL {Again, another Coree product}
- French AMX-30 MBT {Why not?}
- Jordanian Khalid MBT {This would not be that difficult to pull off. Trumpeter would only need to combine the Chieftain and Challenger 1 kits}
- Spanish BMR-600 APC {A Nimix copy?}
- YW531 APC {Trumpeter could make several variants of this PLA vehicle}
- Egyptian Kader Fahd {A nice looking 4x4 APC}
- SADF Ratel-90 FSV {One of my favorite 6x6 vehicles}
- IDF SOLTAM 155mm SPG {Not too difficult of a conversion for existing kits}
- Brazilian Engesa EE-9 Cascavel 6x6 Armored Car {To keep with the Iraqi vehicle mode}

This is just a preliminary list, and a somewhat short one. I could go on and on, but these are the ones I would really like to see.

I am not trying to say Trumpeter is not capable of making their own original kits, as they obviously are in my opinion. It's just that these particular kits would not be a stretch for this upcoming company to tackle.

Any thoughts on these? Thanks!

Dave

Gary
(no login)

AMX 30 B2

No score for this post
October 31 2001, 11:41 AM 

Gulf war for less

Christophe Jacquemont
(no login)

My wish list...

No score for this post
November 2 2001, 3:33 AM 

First and foremost a recent (and decent) Magach like the latest version of the Magach 7

Bridgelayers (based on T-55, M48, Leopard, etc...).

Chinese tracked APCs and related vehicles like the YW 531, YW 750 and others...

Type 87 AA tank.

Type 75 155mm armoured artillery howitzer

Jagdpanzer Kanone

Panzer 68 Swiss MBT

Decent BMP-1 and BMP-2

T-72 based ARVs

Centauro armoured car

Ariete MBT

S-Tank

Decent kits of the AMX-13 and AMX-30

Decent kit of the Leclerc MBT

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement