How was your Christmas and what did you get? Did you get things you wanted? Did you get clutter?
As for me, I got everything I asked for and only 1 item I could do without. I got:
- 3 black twin sized sheets that I'm going to use in my living room window treatment.
- the movie "rent"
- a broom and dust pan for upstairs
- a shiatsu back massager mat, which is totally awesome!
- a hand crank egg beater
- an apron
- a wonderful scrap book of the year of my grandchildren
- a framed pic of stepson and girlfriend
- a potted amarylis
- and the only thing I could have done without, a curling iron :/
All in all, I'm very happy with my haul
So tell me about yours, Fivecat