Squalor Survivors

This forum is archived (i.e. you can read but not post), and may be used as an emergency back-up forum if the current forums are inaccessible (bookmark this page so you have it when you need it!)

Squalor Survivors can be found at: http://www.squalorsurvivors.com/ OR http://www.squalorsurvivors.org/
To email Pigpen: jo.y@slingshot.co.nz OR squalor.survivors@gmail.com.

Return to Index  

I'm here! Thanks!!

December 27 2006 at 10:48 AM
MynxSphynx  (Login MynxSphynx)

Response to MynxSphynx -- just wanted to let you know we care and ..

Thank you again for your replies to my questions!!
There were some good suggestions that I had not thought of, so I will be trying several things to resolve the issues I have.

As for the clutter, I spent lots of time earlier this year clearing out "stuff," and I am down to the last of it. I threw out about 20 boxes of clutter in early 200, and donated about a dozen more boxes of stuff to charities. Thanks to the previous discussion board (what happened to it?), I spent weekends for about 3 or 4 months posting my To-Do lists and carrying them out, and was able to get a lot done that way.
A couple more afternoons of sorting through things and all of my storage will finally be gone, then it's a matter of just cleaning and shampooing carpets, etc.

I'll tell you what I cannot wait to be rid of- the feelings of shame embarassment that this has brought up. it was made worse be cause I was getting so close to my de-clutter goal, and this would not have been a problem a month from now, as I think I would have had things under control by then.
I am only thankful for the work I did earlier this year, because things are MUCH less cluttered now than they were back then. At least I don't feel overwhelmed with what I have to deal with at this point in time.
I'll be back this weekend to share my To-Do's with you and hopefully get the clutter all taken care of first, then do the rest of the cleaning. I am thinking 1-2 weeks and I will be at Level 0-1!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
All posts are © their original authors.