thank you

by mickey (no login)

Thank you so much. that is exactly what I needed. I have another question. your help would be greatly appreciated. I wrote my program using an editor I downloaded from download.com and have since formatted my computer and no longer have the editor but I still have the program and I can view it in notepad but it won't open in qbasic. I was wondering if you would be so kind to look at it and tell me what I need to change in order to get it to run in qbasic and what alteration I need to make in order to make the output produced by my program into lilypond- compatible input so that I can run my program and end up with a notepad file that can be opened in lilypond. That way I would be able to take any guitar tablature and turn it into sheet music for my alto saxophone and then I would be able to play any song in the world. Maybe I could even alter it to transpose to different instruments so that other people could do the same thing.

Posted on Aug 1, 2009, 7:26 PM

Respond to this message   

Goto Forum Home

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast