another novice question

by mickey (no login)

I have a question. Help would be greatly appreciated. I wrote a program that transposes guitar tablature to saxophone notes using an editor I downloaded from download.com and have since formatted my computer and no longer have the editor but I still have the program and I can view it in notepad but it won't open in qbasic. I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to look at it and tell me what I need to change in order to get it to run in qbasic and what alteration I need to make in order to make the output produced by my program into lilypond- compatible input so that I can run my program and end up with a notepad file that can be opened in lilypond. That way I would be able to take any guitar tablature and turn it into sheet music for my alto saxophone and be able to play any song in the world on my sax. Maybe I could even alter it to transpose to different instruments so that other people could use it too.

Posted on Aug 1, 2009, 7:31 PM

Respond to this message   

Goto Forum Home

Response TitleAuthor and Date
Did you try to find the program again?Clippy on Aug 1
 Re: Did you try to find the program again?mickey on Aug 1
  EDITBarbaros on Aug 2
   * Isn't it included with Windows?aoeu on Aug 2
Go ahead and post the program at this URL:aeeu on Aug 2
 Re: Go ahead and post the program at this URL:mickey on Aug 2
  * Post it here for now! That forum is locked to non-members.Clippy on Aug 2

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast