<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Question about Histoire et Collection

July 25 2016 at 4:07 PM
No score for this post
Steve CHOI  (Entrer sprava)
Missing-Lynx members
de l'adresse IP 182.222.0.216

Hello French fellows!

I'm sorry that I write in English, because my French language is poor.

I have ordered a book and paid on their website on 21 April.

But the book hasn't arrived yet.

I have sent emails many times but have gotten no reply.

I would appreciate anyone, who inform me what is wrong with H & C and their contact email-address.

Merci d'avance pour la réponse
Meilleures salutations
Steve

This message has been edited by sprava de l'adresse IP 182.222.0.216 on Jul 25, 2016 4:08 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuteurReply
Pascal Danjou
(Entrer Pascal_D)
Missing-Lynx members

Re: Question about Histoire et Collection

No score for this post
July 25 2016, 9:25 PM 

Hi Steeve,

H&C have some problems between few months. Now her activity restart and i'm sure you receive your order in short time.

And my apologize for my bad english.

Best regards

Pascal
Pascal

This message has been edited by paulet de l'adresse IP 62.180.25.98 on Jul 26, 2016 8:17 AM

antoine Puzo
(no login)

Re: Question about Histoire et Collection

No score for this post
July 26 2016, 8:17 AM 

Hello Steve,

Histoire and collection come back after some month of trouble, please find enclosed the message from H&C :

Resumption of activities for history and collections :

Sophia communication announces having obtained, on 5 July 2016, the recovery of assets and the goodwill of history & collections with the commercial court of Paris.

Baptized Sophia History & collections, this new structure takes up most of the editorial team of h & c to form an ensemble (books and magazines) with technip & Ophrys Editions (Publisher of books), property of Babylon group.

The issues of the magazines of history & collections will be progressively throughout the summer at the same time that will be served the existing subscriptions. Commercial activity starts up again as soon as this week with the reopening of the site (www.histoireetcollections.com) and the resumption of deliveries. Book Publishing is maintained and the first news will be available in the autumn.

We thank our subscribers, customers and loyal readers of their trust, patience and support in the difficult times that our society has come through.

Perhaps you send and E-mail to H&C to see when you order is invoice.

Best regards from France

Antoine

Steve CHOI
(Entrer sprava)
Missing-Lynx members

Merci beaucoup à vous Pascal et Antoine.

No score for this post
July 27 2016, 4:05 PM 

Je vous remercie deux messieurs pour les réponses agréables.
Je peux maintenant attendre tranquillement

Cordialement votre Steve

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse