Home > Discussion Groups > French Language
  << Previous Topic  

Decals from France

September 9 2017 at 2:46 AM
No score for this post
Kreston Peckham  (Entrer kpeck)
Missing-Lynx members
de l'adresse IP 69.81.125.37

I am wondering if this company is still in businesshttp://www.histopic.net/1-35-b17093.html I tried to order but could not find the USA in the drop box of countries. I sent an email (in English) but I have not heard back. It has been over 2 weeks. I would really like to order the 1/35 Saint Chamond decal sets. Can anybody help?

Kreston

This message has been edited by kpeck de l'adresse IP 69.81.125.37 on Sep 9, 2017 3:00 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuteurReply
Stephane HERVE
(Entrer stherve)
Missing-Lynx members

Re: Decals from France

No score for this post
September 9 2017, 3:17 PM 

August is the most wanted month for hollidays here, so perhaps the owner didn't saw your email.

I took a sheet in order last year and from memory i just used the order button and paid by paypal.
Did you try the order process?

Kreston Peckham
(Entrer kpeck)
Missing-Lynx members

Decals

No score for this post
September 9 2017, 3:27 PM 

I tried to place an order but when I clicked on the drop down box to select a country for shipping the United States was not listed. I did send an email. My concern is that the website is in French with no option for English so I did my best with an online translator. I just tried sending another email through the web site.

This message has been edited by kpeck de l'adresse IP 69.81.125.37 on Sep 9, 2017 5:24 PM

Laurent Deneu
(Entrer Hargun)
Missing-Lynx members

Mail sent

No score for this post
September 11 2017, 3:50 PM 

Hello Kreston,

On August 25th, i sent you this email;

"Hello Kreston,

First of all, thanks for your interest for my products.

Of course I often send order to the States, and the postage cost is 2,75 Euros f0r one to ten sheets.

And all orders I havent sent to the States have been made through the site with payement via Paypal.

Note that you may also proceed with bank transfer.

Have a nice Week end.

Best regards

Laurent"

I am very sorry you did not receive it.

And on september 9th, I answered to your next email as follows

"Hello Kreston,

I really don't understand why you don't manage to place an order on my site.

Others customers from the US have never warned me about such a problem.

Anyway, there is a solution for you to overcome this difficulty. You can send me a email with the references of the sheets you'd like to order.

I'll send you an email in return to tell you the cost postage included, and the Paypal adress to which you can pay.

As soon as the paiement is OK via Paypal, I send you your order.

Are you OK with this process ?

Best regards

Laurent"

Very bad luck if you did not receive any of these answers.

Now you know how to proceed, and I'll be mostattentive to your next order.

Best regards

Laurent

Kreston Peckham
(Entrer Kreston)
Missing-Lynx members

Transaction completed! n/t

No score for this post
September 11 2017, 9:43 PM 

<< Previous Topic  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse