ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the world’s largest and fastest growing international Accounting body, with qualifications that are well respected and recognised globally. Recognised in over 160 countries and have over 147,000 members and 424,000 students. ACCA globally relevant qualifications will give you an excellent start in core accountancy skills or you can gain more specialist knowledge – depending on your ability and the qualifications you already have. ACCA qualifications provide everything you need – at any level – to build a successful career in finance.
Some of ACCA products are:
• ACCA Professional qualification
• Certified Accounting Technician (CAT)
• Diploma in Financial Management (DIFR)
• Diploma in International Financial Reporting (DIFR)
• Bsc (Hons) Applied Accounting (Oxford Brookes University).
THE ACCA ADVANTAGE
• As the world’s largest Accounting Body, ACCA provides unique opportunities with multinational companies
• Bsc (Hons) Degree, from the prestigious Oxford Brookes University UK at the completion of the Fundamental Module.
• Flexible study options and entry routes
• As a qualified ACCA member, you can obtain direct admission into other recognised local and international professional Bodies.
• We are fully committed to offering world class quality private lectures, be it on-on-one or group. We’ll guide you all the way in achieving your dreams of qualifying with ease and confidence guaranteeing you success in your first attempt at your papers.
 ACCA Professional Programme Tutorials
 Mentoring on Oxford Brookes University Project
 Assist with student registration, processing of examination fees and subscription
 Excellent and qualified Faculty with years of lecturing ACCA courses in an ACCA Gold Approved Learning Partners
 Examination focused approach
 Early completion of syllabus
For more information and arrangement of classes
E-mail- [email protected]