[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by East Division Fan Face-Off.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

Klassen,Watt,Logan,an shulz

by stoeszbrawler (no login)

Klassen is a premier player..givin the right linemates this kid can score at any givin time. he doesn't check nor dig in the boards very well but put the puck on the tape and its all over for his opponents!!!!!
Watt is a class act...the kid you want to talk to in the hall...had a heartbreaking last year beings his mom was ill. when hes on hes on..when hes off it's usually to defensive breakdowns..he doesnt let too many soft ones get by...when you look at his stats keep in mind the chiefs defense was in front of him...lol
logan...well...he had the hitman award last year..but i'll keep it short and quick with him...don't let him settle in..keep him on his toes....good player tho(if they made it to the dub) give him a chance.
shulz....same as logan..these 2 dman are great kids..but i think we gave em an oppertunity to do somethin here in spokane and time ran out b4 they could live up to our expectations....keep in mind...we only had shulz part this year..and logan part last till now...they didn't really stick in my head as a close season ticket holder who never takes his eyes off the game. i love all the kids and wish em well...i think they might step it up for you as far as logan and shulz goes!!!....klassen and watt...well...you'll get up from your seat more than you think at your arena...good luck blades...i am now a BLAAAAAADES FAN when i'm not rootin for the chiefs!!!btw..thanks for haw and armstrong...are there any nicnames so we can make em feel at home????

Posted on Jan 10, 2006, 9:31 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

1. Re: Klassen,Watt,Logan,an shulz. Round John, Jan 11, 2006, 7:44 AM
    1. Lol.....Haws nicknames..... , Jan 24, 2006, 6:28 PM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement