Well the RPG has started... I can't be around much so I'm leaving it up to my staffies to keep log of what's happening in the RPG... and I closed off the Staff only Forum so that only people who are on the staffies team can access it... ~_~

Late Afternoon

July 2 2005 at 11:46 PM
No score for this post
Katriana  (Login Katriana08)

Katriana wanders into the old clearing. She has on a purple tank top with black pants with purple stripes running down them on and black Converse with purple trim. Her silver hair is down today, but she tucked what she could behind her ears. This time Kat has a rather long dagger sheathed at her hip. Her green eyes scan the area for any of the others.

Some cry, some cut, some dream, some die. Everyone has a way to cope~^~ The land of make believe isn't always a happy place. Sometimes it's your worst nightmare~^~

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: Late AfternoonKatrianaJul 2, 2005, 11:49 PM
 Re: Late AfternoonMagnusJul 2, 2005, 11:50 PM
  Re: Late AfternoonKatrianaJul 2, 2005, 11:54 PM
   Re: Late AfternoonMagnusJul 3, 2005, 12:00 AM
    Re: Late AfternoonKatrianaJul 3, 2005, 12:02 AM
     Re: Late AfternoonMagnusJul 3, 2005, 12:09 AM
      Re: Late AfternoonKatrianaJul 3, 2005, 12:14 AM
       Re: Late AfternoonMagnusJul 3, 2005, 12:21 AM
        Re: Late AfternoonKatrianaJul 3, 2005, 12:32 AM
Find more forums on Role PlayingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Well the RPG has started... I can't be around much so I'm leaving it up to my staffies to keep log of what's happening in the RPG... and I closed off the Staff only Forum so that only people who are on the staffies team can access it... ~_~