Well the RPG has started... I can't be around much so I'm leaving it up to my staffies to keep log of what's happening in the RPG... and I closed off the Staff only Forum so that only people who are on the staffies team can access it... ~_~

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Fix-er up-er!

January 20 2004 at 8:21 PM
No score for this post
  (Login magnusofdeath)
The Anime RPG Staffies!

Well, I cleaned up those damned advertisements that were on the boards, but I refuse to pay to remove the ones at the top. *nod* I don't think I could anyways. Besides that, I got nothing...

~*~Time is a tyrannical beast that will eventually consume everything.~*~

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login magnusofdeath)
The Anime RPG Staffies!

Re: Fix-er up-er!

No score for this post
January 20 2004, 8:23 PM 

Oh yeah, since we (Maybe not we, just me) have agreed on it, you can use whatever character you want, within reason.

~*~In the end, the only one you can rely on is yourself.~*~

Ellone
(no login)

Re: Re: Fix-er up-er!

No score for this post
January 22 2004, 8:31 PM 

Fwa. I'm going back to the beginning. Way back to the old times. Except a few years in the future..yeah. So..*yanks Ellone out of character box, wipes dust off with sponge, then trots off to make a pretty board*

SIku
(no login)

Re: Re: Re: Fix-er up-er!

No score for this post
January 22 2004, 9:44 PM 

Well its been way to long and siku has been cooped up for awhile in me head, like ellone said its time to bring her back. and ellone, im really sorry about not talking with you over aOL it hates me and wont ever let me log on but i do miss talking to you....its been toooo long

Ellone
(no login)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fix-er up-er!

No score for this post
January 23 2004, 6:47 PM 

RAWR! *pounces on Siku* Whadda ya do? Check the site every single day? XD *thwaps* Do you still have MSN then?

Ellone
(no login)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fix-er up-er!

No score for this post
January 23 2004, 7:13 PM 

Reading some of the boards...and laughing...at how...bad I was. X.x horrible horrible...*shakes head*

Siku
(no login)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fix-er up-er!

No score for this post
January 23 2004, 7:25 PM 

no actualy, the site is my homepage ^.^ yah i still have msn paintballgirl77@hotmail.com ^.^

(Login ElloneMcRayes)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fix-er up-er!

No score for this post
January 23 2004, 7:30 PM 

Hrm. Maybe I'll tart loging onto there again, but I don't have it on this computer. *grins* Long time no see. XD Even after all this time when we've been inactive. Fwe.

>-->Even in the Deppest Darkness there will be a guiding light.<--<

(Login magnusofdeath)
The Anime RPG Staffies!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fix-er up-er!

No score for this post
January 24 2004, 10:19 PM 

Ah, I love it when a bunch of people are all on at the same time. *tear*

~*~In the end, the only one you can rely on is yourself.~*~

Current Topic - Fix-er up-er!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Find more forums on Role PlayingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Well the RPG has started... I can't be around much so I'm leaving it up to my staffies to keep log of what's happening in the RPG... and I closed off the Staff only Forum so that only people who are on the staffies team can access it... ~_~