Well the RPG has started... I can't be around much so I'm leaving it up to my staffies to keep log of what's happening in the RPG... and I closed off the Staff only Forum so that only people who are on the staffies team can access it... ~_~

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Pondering...

July 20 2005 at 3:14 PM
No score for this post
Kat  (no login)

((I always liked that word: Pondering. LOL!!))

Katriana sat up on her bed, leaning her back against the wooden headboard. She had decided to stay in a motel from now on. Her hands were clasped together, resting on her stomach. She stared out throug the window, watching the late afternoon sky. Hmn...what to pick for a job? She needed to make extra money, and it was something for her to do. Her thought lingered over the others and their jobs, but she quickly tried to focus her mind off of them. Too many things came to her mind when it came to thinking of the others. Her powers needed to be worked on so it had to be a job that could keep her moving. Assassin? No, there were too many of those and she wasn't sure she wanted to kill someone every time she went on a job. "Alright so maybe I'm a bit of a softy," she muttered to herself. She didnt' mind hurting people. Body guard? Nah. She sighed and got up, checking her hair quickly in the mirror before grabbing her coat. She left the room, deciding to head to the bar to get a drink and continue thinking.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kat
(Login Katriana08)

Re: Pondering...

No score for this post
July 20 2005, 3:19 PM 

Being a bodyguard seemed almost degrading in a way she thought as she walked in the warm air of late afternoon. The sun would probably be up for another 2 hours or so. It was bright and there were only a few wisps of clouds floating around. She reached the bar and saw a sign on the door saying that it was closed for the night. Apparently they had some renovations to do. Probably still had to clean up from Ara's mess she thought, smirking. She sighed and decided that maybe somewhere quieter would be better. She quickly walked down a few streets and entered an alley. This was closer to the path in the forest and nobody should see her. Concentrating on where she wanted to go she quickly disappeared. The clearing would be a better place to think anyway she thought. Although she did not have the advantage of a drink now. Oh well.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Find more forums on Role PlayingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Well the RPG has started... I can't be around much so I'm leaving it up to my staffies to keep log of what's happening in the RPG... and I closed off the Staff only Forum so that only people who are on the staffies team can access it... ~_~