<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

please help me find fruit-mania

May 20 2007 at 6:41 PM
yvonne malloy 
from IP address 89.241.193.174

hi there, i'm trying to find a game called fruit-mania. i used to play it in 1995 so it's quite an old game. it was for the amiga 1200. i've tried every thing i could think of to get hold of it but can't find it anywhere.
it would need to be downloadable or on cd as i don't have a floppy disk drive.
if you know anywhere i can buy it or download it please get in touch.
thanks
yvonne

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Darren Doyle

Re: please help me find fruit-mania

May 22 2007, 10:35 PM 

I hate to see a lady in stress...below is the link for you for the game you are looking for..I hope it's the right one...now you know you need WinUAE Amiga emulator to run this game as it's ADF file.

ok..enjoy...BTW you sound locate...are you from Ireland..if you are...I am too...well enjoy the game
all the best

Darren

http://rapidshare.com/files/32820007/Fruit-Mania__1994__Hamilton__J._-_Ede__Rick__PD__a_.zip.html

just click the link to download

Respond to this message   
yvonne malloy

thank you for your help, but could i ask for a little more?

May 25 2007, 1:01 PM 

hi darren,

thanks very much for pointing me in the right direction, i managed to download it but can't open it. i downloaded winuae but it still won't work. when i try to run winuae it says i need a system roms or something. i'm quite a beginner on the pc and not too sure of what i'm doing is there any way you could email me some more help please.

i'm from sunny scotland, so we're neighbours then. well its nice to "meet" you Darren

thanks again
yvonne

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement