WinUAE 1.4.3 WIP #2 (10.07.2007)
Estimated release date: end of July
- Built-in lha/lzh and lzx support.
- Mount archives as a harddrive with transparent, recursive
(archives inside archive) decompression. Supported: zip, 7zip,
rar (unrar.dll or archiveaccess.dll required), lha/lzh, lzx.
- A3000 Kickstart ROM and SuperKickstart disk support.
- A590/A2091 SCSI, A3000 SCSI and CDTV SCSI expansion harddrive (HDF)
emulation (WD33C93+DMAC based SCSI hardware).
- Action Cartridge Super IV Professional freezer cartridge emulation.
- X-Power Professional 500 (v1.2) freezer cartridge emulation.
- Debugger improvements (improved deep trainer, copper memwatch points,
CPU-model specific registers can be modified, process breakpoints etc..)
- Paths-panel default paths selection improved.
- Separate native and Picasso96 vsync setting.
- GUI will "autoscroll" if fullscreen mode is smaller than GUI.
- CDTV emulation improved (DOTC2, Xenon2, ChaosInAndromeda CD player)
- CD32 CD emulation improved (Fightin' Spirit, Base Jumpers etc..)
- Ghostscript printing fixed (again).
- Floppy drive sound selection if fdrawcmd.sys was not installed.
- Video recording sound pitch issue.
- -datapath command line parameter fixed (again..)
- uae-configuration JIT on/off switching fixed.
- Sprite attachment fix, fixes "Great Demo" by "The Tremendous Trio"