<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

IDIOTS!!!

January 21 2008 at 4:21 AM
YOU KNOW ME VERY WELL 
from IP address 206.248.183.38

FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH WHY DON'T THAT ADMINISTRATOR ERASE ALL MY POSTS JUST SO YOU CAN FORGET ME ALL TOGHETHER IT WOULD REALLY MAKE SOME SENSE NOW WOULD IT NOT???

LIKE REALLY THINK ABOUT IT IF MY POSTS SUCK AND YOU CAN'T READ THEM FOR STUPID REASONS THEN GET RID OF THEM!!!

BUT IF NOT PEOPLE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO COMMENT ON THEM. LET ME TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING IF THIS WAS A REAL FORUM THE PERSON SNIPING THE OTHER FOR HARD TO READ POSTS WOULD BE BANNED FOR A VERY LONG TIME.

THOSE THAT ARE CRITICAL LIKE THAT GET WHATS COMING TO THEM IN THE END. IN SHORT: SOMETIMES IT HURTS THE PERSON WHO'S WRITING THE POSTS AND GETTING SNIPED FOR NO PATICULAR REASON. ITS ONLY RIGHT TO BE NICE AND JUST NOT TO SAY ANYTHING AND JUST MOVE ON.

ANSWER ME THIS? WHY IS THIS HARD TO UNDERSTAND??? IS IT BECAUSE THIS PLACE IS FULL OF TOUGH MINDED PEOPLE OR GENIUSES THAT THINK THEY CANNOT BE WRONG DUE TO THE FACT THEY THINK THEY HAVE A IQ OF MORE THEN THE AVERAGE HUMAN BEING. BUT MEANWHILE SIT AROUND HERE ALL DAY WAITING FOR THERE ADORING PUBLIC TO GRACE THEM WHILE THEY WAIT FOR FREE HANDOUTS.

ITS LIKE THIS: GIVING THE ODD PERSONS ACCESS TO POST ANYTHING UP HERE HOWEVER AND WHENEVER THEY WANT IS LIKE GIVING A BUNCH OF DRUNKEN CHIMPANZEES FREE REIGN OVER A GUN SHOP!!!

IN OTHER WORDS: IF THERES NO RULES HOW TO POST THEN LEARN TO ACCEPT AND LIVE WITH THE HARD TO READ POSTS WITHOUT STRESSING AND WHINING TO THE POSTER THAT YOU CAN'T READ THEM. ALL YOU ARE DOING IS TELLING THEM THEY DID A SHITTY JOB.

AND THAT IS JUST PLAIN RUDE.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Re: IDIOTS!!!

January 24 2008, 5:19 PM 

sry m8..but who does this refer too?...this is a message board..it looks to me a little bit of you got the wrong board......what post are you talkin about...???????..and upper caps is not very nice...it shows of a low intellectual brain...

Respond to this message   
YOU KNOW ME VERY WELL

Re: IDIOTS!!!

January 26 2008, 4:14 PM 

If you did not know already upper caps mean that Im shouting. Just so you know M8 so it would make a lot of sense since its really hard to get a point across around here.

Respond to this message   
ursak

Shouting?

March 22 2008, 9:07 PM 

Ah, uppercase are used to shout something out, true, but not everything.
Its used to make a POINT, and by using it your HOLE message you just give people SORE EYES and prob not many of us reading it really have the energy left to CARE after you reading all that.

Try shouting during a hole discussion and se how many are still there listening to you.

Respond to this message   
ursak

Besides...

March 22 2008, 9:09 PM 

He actually asked what it was all about, what threads you where refering to and you never answered him. Maybe you should try more to concentrate on what you want than to explain how caps works, cause we already know.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement