Return to Index  

June 19 2008 at 4:52 PM
zak  (no login)
from IP address 64.131.21.135

a while back some one asked abut age i'll post there to

heres my story

i had to ask my dad if i could answer this cuz i'am only 11 he said i could if i wanted to

i'am not a fultimer it stated one day back in 3rd grade i was 8 year old at the time anyway geting ready for school that day i couldn't find any clean underwear and so i just went without that day i like it and did it again on saterday and off and on scence then

by the the end of the school year i may up my mind to tri and go all summer with out wearing any at all

mom found out one day i wasn't waering any and went balisatic good thing dad was thier that day or i mite not be here today anyway it was desided that i had to wear underwear to school and church and thier related funksions i gess because dad some times dose not wear underwear ether

other then when i went to camp and visited ether grandma i was able to get away with no underwear

now at the age of 11 thye only time i wear underwear is to school and church and if i think i can get away with not wearing underwear to ether of those places i don't wear it.

it's cool to have a dad who freeballs a lot and lets me as do it to

my mom dose not realy like me to do it but is ok with me doing it

moms only thing is that she has told both my dad and my it a guy thing and she hopes my sisters never get in to the habit cause good respectile ladies don't do things like that

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: age - Anonymous on Jun 20
    1. boy scout summer camp - zak on Jun 20
      1. Memories of summer camp - Ed on Jun 22
        1. Re: Memories of summer camp - Nat on Jun 22

2. scout camp - billy on Jul 8
    1. camp - billy on Jul 8

Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement