Return to Index  

Jeans with holes

October 11 2009 at 12:22 AM
Jimmie  (Login jimalee)
from IP address 173.24.23.215

I have been wearing lately a pair of jeans that I have two 50cent piece holes in the crotch.  I was trying to think but it seems like I added the holes out of bordom and curiosity one day.  BUT lately its been a turn on to wear them in public.  I dont have a lot that hangs to be shown they are ok that way.. BUT when I sit things bunch up and sorta hang out.  My ex and I went the other day out to eat and she commented that I had holes Like I didnt already know.  Then I wore them to work, but my work shirt covers me if I choose.  I am not a big pervert but I really like the thrill of doing something I maybe shouldnt.  I have a couple customers that come in a lot with ripped shorts and pants.  i love to see as much as I can and yet have some to be left for imagination.

As all of you know I have a little one at home so I dont do anything dont do anything to far out there.   I also am safe about expsing to women n people who in general dont appreciate...lol   Well good luck to each of you.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Jeans with holes - Ken P. on Oct 11, 2009
    1. Jeans with holes - fiveoonesguy on Oct 13, 2009
      1. Re: Jeans with holes - Ken P. on Oct 16, 2009
      2. a got a pair., - freeballing pete on Oct 16, 2009

2. Re: Jeans with holes - Thumper on Oct 13, 2009
    1. I love holey Jeans - Jimmie on Oct 14, 2009
      1. Re: I love holey Jeans - Ken P. on Oct 16, 2009
        1. photos - levilandlord on Jun 6, 2012

Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement