Return to Index  

Humorous Ignorance

January 19 2012 at 1:56 AM
Nate The Great  (Login relover89)
from IP address 67.175.27.58

Response to It's True

that is quite sad, although, the young men did not do anything wrong or illegal. I do find it humorous though that the man filing the incident said "I saw a group of young men wearing pajama pants and house shoes. At the part where there should have been underwear, his private parts were showing through the fabric".
in my opinion he was showing just as much and yet as little as us fbers here on the board would show (and prob do on a regular basis). and even though he was male he seemed to have forgotten that males DO INDEED have a penis and balls. what an interesting notion................... (I hope u can sense my scarcasm there haha)

it could also be the preposterous idea that 99% of the world(or more so the prudish over censored USA) thinks that people must wear some type of underwear, most likely briefs, 24/7. and if you dont and make it obvious you dont are looked down upon by modern society..............

(or even the idea to go without undies is an option) its good to know that some of us, like the people on this forum (and the young guys in the article), truly do know how insanely comfortable and healthy it is to FREEBALL...........

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now
From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE track pants!!!!!!!!!!

This message has been edited by relover89 from IP address 67.175.27.58 on Jan 19, 2012 8:43 PM

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement