Return to Index  

Re: haircut

March 15 2012 at 10:11 AM
BlueTrain  (Login BlueTrain)
from IP address 98.141.224.66

Response to haircut

My son, who never wore pajamas after, oh, probably starting school, had a typical little boy sugar bowl haircut into high school, then went to a buzz cut, as they were called then (I think). He wore it that way all the way through the army of course but after he got out, he let it grow and it hasn't been cut since then. Then, the last time he was home, he was sporting a goatee. Now I'm wondering what he'll look like next time. It occurs to me that at the moment, I'm almost the only one in the family, at least of the menfolk, without a beard.

Also, no one at home wears pajamas. My daughter, who will be leaving home next August when she marries (to someone with a buzzcut--Air Force), never wore proper pajamas also since probably starting school but instead wears sweatpants and some sort of top. Not one for running around half-naked. My wife wears some form of nightgown and on weekends, wears nothing else often until after noon.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement