Suspected Briefs wearer.....March 17 2012 at 9:03 PM
|Nate The Great (Login relover89)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
I have a close guy friend who I have known for a round a year.....
and I have never cared to notice or watch but last time we hung out, he was over at my house watching movies and such and I was curious what uw he wore by the shape of his pants....
hes as skinny as a rail (how I used to be in hs) and very tall, hes taller than me and I'm 6 feet, but I swore I saw a little bit of bulge, that seemed like it was supported.....
I later caught a glimpse of waistband that had to either be briefs or boxer briefs....(I imagine briefs cause it was supported TOO much to be the hybrid
I don't feel like I know him well enough to ask him about his uw preference, but if I did and I will soon, whats the best way to bring it up in casual conversation???
or should I wait until we see each other changing when at a gym or swimming pool locker rooms??
and how should I also bring up the topic of freeballing??
whats your opinion??
I hope to at least make him a boxers wearer, but more-so a freeballer or at least try freeballing once....or at least have him try boxers....
or mainly ask how/why he thinks briefs are comfortable....
From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE track pants!!!!!!!!!!
- I was out fishing - Greg on Mar 18, 2012
- Re: Suspected Briefs wearer..... - DALE. on Mar 19, 2012
- To the Point - Nate The Great on Mar 19, 2012
- Re: To the Point - S P T on Mar 30, 2012
- Re: To the Point - Nate The Great on Mar 30, 2012
- Insanely clean - Tom in USA on Mar 31, 2012
- Just talk about clothing - Tom in USA on Mar 19, 2012
- Thanks - Nate The Great on Mar 21, 2012
- ?? - freeballing pete on Mar 22, 2012
- Close?? - Nate The Great on Mar 23, 2012
- Re: Suspected Briefs wearer..... - Wylie on Apr 6, 2012
- I Think...... - Nate The Great on Apr 6, 2012