Return to Index  

Week at the Beach

March 21 2012 at 8:54 AM
NoMoreBoxers  (Login NoMoreBoxers)
from IP address 99.118.254.165

I haven't posted in several months but felt compelled to after my vacation last week. Basically, a group of 4 guys ranging in ages from 25 to 31 headed to Florida last week for a guy trip. Two of us are married and one is engaged so it was planned to be a tame trip with just some relaxation for a few friends.

I haven't worn underwear on a daily basis in several months but still wear boxers on occassion. With it being the beach, even when it's off season, I didn't pack any underwear for the trip. The condo where we stayed had two bedrooms with two beds in each. My roommate was the other married guy on the trip. The engaged guy and single guy had the other bedroom.

We arrived later in the evening after it was dark so we just grabbed some fast food and alcohol before heading back to the condo. We had a couple of drinks and went to bed. When it was time for bed, I dropped my shorts and got into bed nude. My roommate didn't comment and slept in his boxers. We slept late and put on bathing suits, both without underwear, before heading down to the beach. The temp was cool so there wasn't any real swimming that went on, just some tanning and relaxing. We stayed in again that night and played cards (told you we were boring) before heading for bed.

On Wednesday, my roommate Michael asked me if I had brought any boxers on the trip. He hadn't commented on my bare ass until I got out of bed that morning. I confessed to not wearing underwear. Michael said whatever and we headed down to the beach again wearing only bathing suits. The four of us went to dinner that night and Michael made some comment about my freeballing, and was he was surprised when Don, the single guy on the trip, spoke up and said he hadn't packed any for the trip either. Don claimed to freeball about 75% of the time. Bill, the engaged guy, said he had occassionally but never regularly. Don and I challenged Michael and Bill to not wear any the rest of the trip.

Michael slept nude that night (said he did most nights with his wife) and he didn't put on any as we headed out to play golf later the next day. When asked after a couple of beers, Bill owned up to freeballing that day too. The four of us freeballed the rest of the trip and while driving home, both Michael and Bill said they would have to do it more often.

Just wanted to share.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. HOTTT! - NCGuy on Mar 21, 2012
  3. Great times!! - CT Dave on Mar 21, 2012
  5. Free Danglin on the Beach...... - Nate The Great on Mar 21, 2012
  7. Re: Week at the Beach - Bob (in USA) on Mar 22, 2012
  9. Week traveling w/sisters boyfriend - CT on Mar 25, 2012
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement