April 10 2012 at 4:57 AM
Mike  (no login)
from IP address 90.202.141.60

Response to Re: Go for it

Hi Chris
of course I would be happy to return the favour. In answer to your questions
1) When did you start wearing kilts?
2) What is your sexual orientation?
3) How do you deal with the extra attention (negative or positive) while wearing a kilt?
4) Are you an exhibitionist?
5) Have you had more positive feeback from men or women?

And finally a question that is personal (you aren't required to ask):

6) Have you ever had any sexual experiences while wearing a kilt?

1) I was about 17 so 14 years ago. I joined a group called IKAS, International Kilt Appreciation Society and went to visit the organiser how gave me my first kilt to wear.

2) Im gay, hope that is ok. My partner and I both wore kilts when we had our civil partnerhsip ceremony and our stag night was kilt themed.
3) It depends on the situation, usually once the questoin of what Im wearing under has been answered ( always nothing). Most people give up. I tend to laugh it off or I find that turning it round on them and " show me yours now" can have the desired effect.
4) Yes I always have been
5) Actually women. always curiosity about whats beneath and usually comments about what nice legs I have.
6)Yes some of my best sexual experiences have been whilst wearing a kilt, the best being when both I and the other man involved were wearing kilts. I also once gave a blow job to a man on a dance floor simply because he was wearing a kilt.

If you would like me to expand on any of these let me know
Mike

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: answers - Chris on Apr 11, 2012
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement