Briefs Day ONE......July 5 2012 at 2:56 AM
|Nate The Great (Login relover89)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
so I took all your advice and followed the doctor(s) orders....
since 7 pm last night I wore briefs until I went to bed....
I had sort of trouble sleeping though with my penis being hard alot and my balls not used to much freedom when it had support for over 5 or 6 hours....
well besides the time I did sleep naked, I wore the briefs in the morning before my shower
and also ALL day and night after work....
so basically the whole time I have been up (around 18 hours) only 30 min or less of that time was me not in briefs or with support, and that was me in the shower.....
but again add that to the 5 or 6 hours from last night....so around 24-25 hours now ( I never thought I could last 30 minutes let alone that many hours with briefs ever again haha)
and I will say even though I OF COURSE would prefer to be freeballing I am getting used to it
and can live through it just fine for 2 weeks at least....
the only thing is I developed a heat rash on my ass, and wonder the best way to avoid it happening again but also treat it....i was sweating a doing a lot of movement at the job, but didn't know I sweat that much....
I tried just lotion but that made it hurt WORSE......
so what do you think??
what about the heat rash??
From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE mesh shorts!!!!!!!!!!
- Re: Briefs Day ONE...... - sean on Jul 5, 2012
- Never Worn - Nate The Great on Jul 5, 2012
- Re: Never Worn - sean on Jul 5, 2012
- Temporary - Tim on Jul 5, 2012
- Re: Never Worn - Pasarefun on Jul 5, 2012
- UW Before....... - Nate The Great on Jul 5, 2012
- Re: Rash and stuff - Bob (in USA) on Jul 5, 2012
- RASH GONE...... - Nate The Great on Jul 5, 2012
- normal - mark2 on Jul 6, 2012
- Update (sort of) - Nate The Great on Jul 7, 2012
- Re: RASH GONE - Bob (in USA) on Jul 6, 2012
- Releiving Heat Rash - HapCrow on Jul 11, 2012